Promote your social initiatives for COVID-19 response
The initiatives are categorised into the following order of priorities:
- Transport: Stranded people have to be brought back home as soon as possible, arrange Transport & Cash, Liaison with State Governments.
- Food during Transport: Dry Food, Cooked Food, Water, Cash
- Medicine during Transport: ORS, Fever, Loose Motion, Sanitary Napkins
- Quarantine: Creating social awareness among migrants, Food & Medicine during quarantine, Cash after quarantine.
- Rehabilitation: Mental and Vocational Counselling/Coaching, Skill Training, Entrepreneur Development with Livelihood Projects. Investment Funds, Liaison with Government for Subsidy/Loan.
You may create a campaign in any crowdfunding platform of your choice and suggest your link.
Send your email to email@example.com with subject “COVID-19 Campaign”
illustration by Ouch.pics https://icons8.com